The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has announced that the admission registration window for class 1 will open on February 28, 2022. It means that parents who have been waiting for the KVS admission form will no longer have to wait. The officials will issue the KVS admission rules and announcement for the academic session 2022-23 on the specified date. We’ll update this page with all the facts as the formal notice is released.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is the official Authority responsible for all admissions notifications. Every year, the official Authority, KVS, publishes KV Admission Guidelines and Schedule on the official website. In March 2022, the authorities will issue the admission notice. So, keep tuned with us for the most up-to-date information about KVS Online Admission 2022-23.
|Name of the Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Name Affiliation Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Application Category||KVS Admission 2022-23 (Class 1st to 12th)|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form 2022-23 will be available shortly on the official website for all parents. When filling out the online and offline forms, parents must have all of the relevant papers on hand. Children must meet specific criteria to be considered for KV Online Admission. This page lists the qualifying requirements for each Class. You must also carefully and accurately fill out all relevant data on the entry form. If the official Authority discovers any incorrect information submitted by you, your admission application will be refused.
KVS Admission Notification 2022
The Authority will shortly launch the KVS Admission Online Form 2022-23 on its official page, allowing anybody to apply the specified dates. The information has been supplied. As a result, you should study this whole post and acquire all of the accessible updates from the KVS Admission 2022-23 Online Form board.
Students will participate in the KVS Admission Test 2022-23 after completing the application form, which will be held in the following months. You must gather the information needed to submit the admission form and then fill out the application form. You may utilize the section below to get more information.
How to apply for KVS Admission 2022-23?
- If you are interested in KVS admission, then visit the KVS website.
- After visiting the website’s main page, look for the KVS Admission Online Apply link.
- Now click on the accessible direct link, which will open in a new window in front of you.
- In this KVS Admission Form 2022, you must fill in all required information.
- After that, you must attach the documents as instructed to upload them.
- To learn more about the paper, go to the section stated above.
- Then you must go to the payment choice and make the appropriate payment.
- The registration process for KVS Admissions 2022 is now complete.
- This KVS Application Form may be printed for future use.
KVS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
The following are the admission criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23:
- In the academic year in which admissions to Class I are sought, the child must be 5 years old as of March 31, 2022. (Child born on April 1 should also be considered).
- For a disabled category applicant, the maximum age might be modified.
- Class eleven is open to students of any age.
- If a student applies for admission to Class 11 in the year after completing the Class 10 exams, there are no age restrictions.
- Similarly, there would be no upper or lower age restriction for admission to class 12 if the student has not taken a hiatus from their studies since finishing class XI.
KVS Admission Documents Required
Check the list of credentials that must be shown at the time of admission:
- Class-I Birth Certificate (Age Proof).
- Evidence of a link between PSU workers’ grandchildren and Members of Parliament.
- Evidence of a link for KVS workers’ grandchildren.
- Proof of address
- Official document (SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL) by category
- Official disability/handicap documentation
- Employees in uniformed defense get a retirement certificate.
KVS Admission MP Quota 2022
A specific provision is established in the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23 rules under which applicants may accept admissions in Kendriya Vidhyalaya. Members of Parliament may propose up to ten students’ admission to Kendriya Vidyalayas under this provision. On the other hand, students may only enroll at Kendriya Vidyalayas in the MP’s constituency. The following are the specifics of this provision:
- Only MPs have the Authority to propose students for admission to Classes I-IX.
- This quota of admissions is higher than the Class’s strength.
- Admissions are made under this quota at the start of the academic year. After the specified cut-off dates, candidates will not be considered.
- MPs must meet the qualifying requirements before recommending candidates for admission.
- If these suggestions are given in the format specified by KVS, they will be valid.